Jobs: CONSTRUCTION MANAGER - Kenya
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER – Kenya
Our client is currently expanding its already highly successful operation in Kenya and neighboring countries and seek to recruit a dynamic and proactive Construction Manager to supplement its team.
The company is a key player in the Project and Construction Management sector and work across a variety of public, retail, leisure, bank fit outs, commercial, and industrial projects on behalf of major clients investing in Kenya's growth.
Key skills & experience sought include;
• Degree/Diploma level of qualification in Architecture, Building, Civil engineering or Quantity Surveying with at least 5 years previous experience as a Construction Manager with a reputable main contractor as well as subsequent experience with a PMC organization. FIDIC, JCT, JBCC experience pre-requisite with emphasis on FIDIC Contracts (RED, SILVER Specifically) Must have worked on ISO 1001.
• Effective and efficient management capabilities
• Excellent organizational skills to ensure that client priorities are met and delivered.
• Experience controlling and managing local and expat work forces of labour and skilled trades.
• On board knowledge of current regulations, construction methodologies, forms of contract etc.
• Advanced client interfacing, liaison skills. Report writing skills
Ideal candidate would have worked in the Middle East or in Africa previously as well as either SA or UK.
Our Client in return offers a rewarding opportunity to someone who is willing to be totally involved in their business, develop people and their potential and make a real and positive difference in. Great Long term prospects. The expat package is generous and ideally would single status or a married couple (without children as educational facilities are limited)
Find out more by contacting Jacqui Tuck on +44 (0)75 705 26 754 or +27 (0)83 378 3770 or email your CV to Jacqui@wallstreetglobalcareers.com