Jobs : SACAP : Stakeholder Relations Assistant
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAP's primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of Architectural Professionals, within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the identification of work that may be performed by registered persons and publishing guidelines for professional fees.
Stakeholder Relations Assistant
This is a deadline driven role and would require a person with a good work ethic, analytical thinking skills and excellent command of the English language including a passion for Communications and Stakeholder Relations. This position is for someone who has a strong personality and that can work independently and under pressure.
The main responsibilities will be the following:
· Coordination and management of all responsibilities in relation to events.
· Liaison with PR agency and assisting with follow-up on all PR duties and responsibilities.
· Liaison with service provider to complete all Corporate Identity – business cards, corporate gifts,
· Completing communications for website distribution.
· Assist with research, contacting various services providers to compile the SR Calendar of events.
· Assist with drafting various communications for internal and external purposes.
· Assist in completing communication plans.
· Diploma/Degree in Communications will be an added advantage.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Communications field.
· Excellent Microsoft package knowledge.
In this position you will be reporting to the Stakeholder Relations Manager.
Closing date: 14 July 2016
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: 1st floor, Lakeside Place, Cnr Ernest Oppenheimer and Queen Street, Bruma, 2026.