Government of Lesotho - Tender notice for Landscape Design and Installation
GOVERNMENT OF LESOTHO
Tenders are hereby invited from Urban Designers, Landscape Architects, Architects, and Horticulturalist professionals with a proven record of delivery, to join the professional team responsible for the design of the New Royal Palace in Maseru. The selected professionals will be expected to develop a detail landscape design based on a Landscape Framework and coordinate and manage its implementation and maintenance plan together with the other members of the professional team and contractors.
The “CONSTRUCTION OF THE NEW ROYAL PALACE, MASERU – LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND INSTALLATION”
- Failure to provide all information required will invalidate your bid.
- Fees will be adjusted proportionately with the Contractor’s bid price.
- All potential Consultants are advised to note that the professional team and contractors to the Lesotho Government are expected to be in compliance with their tax obligations.
- Consultant must attach to their bids, valid copies of VAT Clearance, certified at Source.
- Preference margin will be applied as set in the Request For Proposals.
- For more detailed information please see Request For Proposals for this Project.
- Bid security of M60,000 must be included in the form of a bank guarantee cheque, or letter of accredited financial institution recognized by the Central Bank of Lesotho.
Bid Amounts must be inclusive of 14% V.A.T.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Terms of reference and related documents for the above consulting services will be available for collection from the office of :
Procurement Manager, 1st Floor of Ministry of Public Works and Transport Headquarters (Roads Headquarters), Cnr,SENATE and LEPOQO Roads, opposite Browns Cash and Carry.( Hard Copies) at a non-refundable fee of M250.00 cash or Bank Guaranteed Cheque.
Or, request by e-mail from the office of the Principal Agent, Makeka Design Lab at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (Soft Copies) free.
DATE AND TIME FOR COLLECTING TERMS OF REFERENCE AND RELATED DOCUMENTS
The terms of reference and related documents will be available for collection from Monday, 20th JUNE 2016 between 9:00 to 15h00hrs.
DATE AND TIME FOR SUBMISSIONS
The submission of 1 original and 5 additional copies of each proposal bid in sealed envelopes separately marked Technical and Financial Proposals Bids for “CONSTRUCTION OF THE NEW ROYAL PALACE, MASERU – LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND INSTALLATION” must be deposited in the tender box 1st Floor Ministry of Public Works and Transport, Cnr. Lepoqo and Senate Roads, opposite Browns Cash and Carry on Wednesday, 3rd AUGUST 2016 on or before 12:00hrs for public opening at 14:00 hrs the same day.
1.1 MANDATORY SITE VISIT
The mandatory site visit will be conducted on Thursday 7th JULY 2016. All bidders are expected to assemble at the grounds of offices of Senior Private Secretary to His Majesty next to The Royal Palace at 10h00am for site inspection at 10h30am.
**Please Note that protective equipment is mandatory to gain access to the site (hard hat and steel toed boots)
The Government of Lesotho reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids and is not bound to accept any tender with the lowest price.
GOVERNMENT OF LESOTHO – MINISTRY OF PUBLIC WORKS & TRANSPORT