Brainworks acquires Zimbabwean mobile money service Nettcash

By Tapiwa Munzwa

Brainworks Capital Management has purchased 49% of mobile payments company Nettcash from local shareholders as part of a 2-phased takeover. Texas-based Mozido, Inc is currently the majority shareholder in Nettcash with the remaining 51% of shares.

Articles appeared first on Techzim;
Brainworks acquires Zimbabwean mobile money service Nettcash

…read more

Read more here:: Techzim Feed