Brainworks to acquire Nettcash

By Tapiwa Munzwa

The Herald reports that Brainworks Capital Management has purchased 49% of mobile payments company Nettcash from local shareholders as part of a 2-phased takeover. Texas-based Mozido, Inc is currently the majority shareholder in Nettcash with the remaining 51% of shares. Incidentally, Mozido opened an Africa HQ in Johannesburg as recently as October 2015. Brainworks is currently seeking regulatory […]

Articles appeared first on Techzim;
Brainworks to acquire Nettcash

…read more

Read more here:: Techzim Feed