SACAP vacancy: Creditors Clerk - Finance
Position : Creditors Clerk - Finance
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAP's primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of Architectural Professionals, within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the identification of work that may be performed by registered persons and publishing guidelines for professional fees.
Position: Creditors Clerk - Finance
This is a deadline driven role and would require a person with a good work ethic and analytical thinking skills that works well independently. This position is for someone who has a strong personality and can work well under pressure.
The main responsibilities will be the following:
· Capture new suppliers on the system.
· Maintain records of the suppliers.
· Manage creditors age analysis.
· Liaison with suppliers to resolve queries.
· Capture purchase orders.
· Verify invoicing documentation.
· Capture invoices received on the system.
· Prepare payment batches.
· Send remittance advice.
· Monthly supplier reconciliations.
· Matric with Accounting.
· Two to three years accounts payable experience.
· Knowledge of Pastel and would be an advantage.
· Excellent Microsoft package knowledge.
In this position you will be reporting to the Manager: Finance.
Closing date: 20 May 2016
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: 1st floor, Lakeside Place, Cnr Ernest Oppenheimer and Queen Street, Bruma, 2026.