SACAP vacancy : Debtors Controller - Finance
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAPs primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of Architectural Professionals, within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the identification of work that may be performed by registered persons and publishing guidelines for professional fees.
Position: Debtors Controller - Finance
This is a deadline driven role and would require a person with good work ethic and analytical thinking skills that works well independently. This position is for someone who has a strong personality and can work well under pressure.
The main responsibilities will be the following:
- Oversee the accounting records of Registered Persons.
- Invoicing and Collection of Revenue.
- Manage overdue accounts.
- Maintain records of Accounts Receivable matters.
- Develop and review of systems (i.e. processes, policies and procedures) for Accounts Receivable.
- Manage Accounts Receivable staff.
- Prepare the month-end, quarterly and year-end reports in relation to revenue collection.
- Assist with the production of Annual Reports and Audits.
- Manage risks within the Unit.
- Manage an information and records systems.
- Collate and ensure newly registered persons on YM have profiles/accounts in Pastel
- Ensure all the profile fields are populated to ensure seamless integration of the dues and store orders into the relevant Pastel profile
- Matric with Accounting.
- A three year national post matric qualification in Finance.
- Three-year Revenue experience.
- Knowledge of Pastel and YM (back-end) would be an advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft package knowledge.
In this position you will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Closing date: 29 March 2016
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, regard your application as being unsuccessful. SACAP reserves the right to make appointments or not.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification to
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.orgAddress: 1st floor, Lakeside Place, Cnr Ernest Oppenheimer and Queen Street, Bruma, 2026