Construction Works for Heritage City Project Expected to Start in August
Construction works for the Heritage City Project that will be executed at Minissy, Ebène, under the aegis of the Ministry of Financial Services, Good Governance and Institutional Reforms, are expected to start in August 2016.
In this context the professional services of STREE Consulting have been procured for the detailed Master Plan, Engineering design for infrastructure works, and the Government Offices Schematic designs of the project on a Government-to-Government basis with the Government of Dubai.
The Heritage City Project which is estimated at USD 820 million comprises:-
· an Administrative City including a new Parliament House, buildings to accommodate the Prime Minister's Office and other Ministries and Departments;
· 1,000 residential units consisting of 200 luxury modern villas, 400 townhouses, and 400 housing units;
· a mixed-use commercial complex comprising shopping malls, restaurants, a food court, cinema complex and a Bollywood entertainment park;
· a four-star business hotel with 100 rooms and other facilities, and a three-star hotel with 150 rooms; and
· a 'Heritage Square' as a new attraction centre, with green parks and other entertainment facilities in an open arena, for the public at large.