SACAP : Stakeholder Public Engagement meeting : 10 March 2016
SACAP: INVITATION TO ATTEND A STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT AND PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FORUM
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is legally charged with regulating the architectural profession in South Africa in terms of the Architectural Profession Act 2000, (Act No. 44 of 2000) (the Act).
The stakeholder engagement and public participation forum forms part of the public consultative process which was published on the SACAP website www.sacapsa.com on 08 June 2015 and 12 August 2015 entitled: Draft Council Policies request for comment.
SACAP cordially invites all interested persons to attend a Stakeholder Engagement and Public Participation Forum at which the following mandates will be discussed.
- The role of the Voluntary Associations (VA’s) within the Architectural Profession.
- Renewal of Voluntary Associations (VA’s) - requirements for the Recognition and Maintenance of Recognition of a Voluntary Association in terms of section 25, read with the section 14(d) of the Act – Board Notice to be published.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Identification of Work (IDoW).
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- Professional Fees.
Please note: Documents will be available as a hyperlink before the end of business on 5 February 2016.
DETAILS OF THE EVENT
Date : Thursday, 10 March 2016.
Venue : Birchwood Hotel
Address : 14 View Point Street, Bartlett, Boksburg 1459.
Tel : 011 897 0000.
Registration - 08h00 – 09h00.
Stakeholder Engagement meeting: 09h00 – 17h30.
Refreshments will be served.
Click on the following hyperlink to access the MAP
Complimentary shuttle service will be provided from the airport to the venue. The venue also offers complimentary parking.
All REGISTRATION must be completed online.
Please click on the following hyperlink to complete the online registration process ONLINE REGISTRATION .
RSVP and enquiries
RSVP: Closing date - Monday, 22 February 2016.
Contact: Ms Roelien van der Merwe (Committee coordinator).