In just four months, Yudala bags NCC award for innovation
Barely four months after its entry into Nigeria’s e-commerce and retail space, Yudala has carved a niche for itself after being named the “most innovative/disruptive company of the year” by the Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC).
Since its emergence, Yudala has initiated several innovative campaigns such as the Neighbour to Neighbour Mega deal, October Mid-day Madness, Gyming with the Stars, among others, aimed at delivering quality service and genuine products to their customers.
Here are some of the remarkable things Yudala has done in just four months
- Yudala identified delivery as a hindrance to the growth of e-commerce in Africa and achieved a remarkable feat during the Black Friday sale by becoming the first online company in Nigeria and Africa to deliver items that were shopped online to its customers using drones, pioneering the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) for cargo delivery purposes in Nigeria.
- It became the first company to revolutionize the Black Friday concept when it introduced the first ever offline (in-store) and online Black Friday sale in major cities across Nigeria.
- It altered Nigeria’s e-commerce and retail space by initiating after-sale support to deal with uncertainties when customers purchase their products and had questions after the transaction. There made provision for both warranty and out-of-warranty products bought either online or offline.
- Best Computing Partner FY15 HP/Intel Award
- Best Computing Partner FY 15 HP/AMD Award
With a lot of speculation that Yudala could become the Amazon.com of Nigeria or Africa in the next two years, they will face stiff competition from other online retail outlets such as Jumia, Konga, and Dealdey.
The post In just four months, Yudala bags NCC award for innovation appeared first on Ventures Africa.