SACAP Vacancy : Driver
The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) is a regulatory body for the Architectural Profession. SACAPs primary role is to protect the public by maintaining a register of Architectural Professionals, within the profession through a Code of Professional Conduct, the identification of work that may be performed by registered persons and publishing guidelines for professional fees.
Position: Driver/ Administrator
Provide a reliable and timeous transportation, freight, parcel management and management of vehicle service.
Role Description: The candidate will be responsible for the
· Deal with queries from stakeholders accurately and politely.
Transport & parcel management
· Confirm correct details of all stakeholders when delivering or transporting;
· Transport parcels, stakeholders to and from identified venues safely and on time.
Document and information management
· Ensure that all photocopy machines have enough paper;
· Photocopy documents accurately and on time when requested to;
· Prepare meeting packs accurately upon request;
· Enquire with Post Office about registered mail at least 3 times per week;
· Admin Assistant to open post and accurately record all post collected from the Post Office on a daily basis;
· Check printer cartridge stock at least once a week and inform the superior immediately when spare cartridge is used;
· Ensure that all incoming document, mail and faxes are registered with a date stamp;
· Record delivery of all parcels and post upon receipt thereof and hand to appropriate staff
member on the same day.
· Ensure that the company vehicle is maintained and serviced on due date;
· Ensure that the company vehicle is washed and vacuumed at least twice a month;
· Inform superior of any fines on the vehicle on the date of issue;
· Pay fines before due date if fine occurred due to personal liability;
· Daily delivery and collection of documents as per instruction form the superior;
· Transport of stakeholders to and from identified venues as per instruction;
· Record all travel on the logbook for submission to the superior for signing on a weekly basis;
· Company vehicle filled up when fuel is on a quarter tank;
· Ensure that the vehicle is in good order by timeously arranging for the service of the car or
the checking of the battery.
· Keep and submit all petrol slips to superior and reconcile with kilometres travelled for a total
of kilometres travelled per litre of petrol.
· Obtain 3 quotes for vehicle repairs within 3 days of becoming aware of the need to repair
Assistance at meetings
· Obtain schedule of meetings for the superior on a weekly basis;
· Set up relevant equipment in Boardroom before the meeting starts when requested to;
· Assist meeting attendees to set their equipment before the meeting;
· Ensure that recording facilities are in working order before the meeting;
· Assist with recording facilities during the meeting as and when necessary;
· Cheques banked on a daily basis upon receipt form the Finance unit;
· Inform the superior immediately of any abuse of resources by anyone;
· Maintain the stationery storeroom and monitor stock level on a weekly basis;
· Submit invoice for Finance Unit/superior for any car repairs on the day of receipt of the
Note: It is the inherent requirement of this job that the incumbent must be prepared to work outside normal working hours per arrangements with the superior.
· Valid driver’s license code 8
· Valid PDP licence will be an advantage.
· Prior learning will be recognised.
· Computer literacy. Matric will be an added advantage.
· Excellent communication (verbal and written), especially in English.
In this position you will be reporting to the Office Facilities Management Officer.
Closing date: 14 September 2015
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, your application was unsuccessful.
Please submit your CV and copies of your qualification
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 1st floor, Lakeside Place, Cnr Ernest Oppenheimer and Queen Street, Bruma, 2026.