ICRC Says Second Niger Bridge Still On Track
The Director-General, The Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC), Mr Aminu Diko, has said that the construction of the long awaited 2nd Niger Bridge is still on course.
This is contained in a statement signed and made available to newsmen by the Director-General on Wednesday in Abuja.
Diko disputed reports that the project was “on hold’’, “stalled”, “ being probed” or even “suspended”.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that the Director-General recently briefed President Buhari and the media on the status of the bridge, which had since then received bad publicity.