A Preview of Karen's New Happening Place
I asked Philippe Cauviere how The Hub at Karen is coming on. He should know best because he is the Estate Development Manager, an experienced hotelier, food and beverage expert – and the man on the spot. He invited me to have a look. So I went and I did.
First, a few facts:
• The Hub is 200 metres from the Karen roundabout and along the Dagoretti Road;
• It is an ‘open air mall’ of six separate buildings around a 22,000 square foot piazza;
• It has a 44,000 square foot lake as a backdrop of the centre, overlooked by restaurants;
• There’s space for over 1,200 cars;
• Over 300,000 square feet are taken up by a hypermarket, shops, offices, wellness, medical and entertainment spaces.