Pretoria : "Marketing Your Practice" - Architects & Technologists
Your 1st OPPORTUNITY FOR CPD in 2010
"Marketing Your Practice" - Architects & Technologists
Category 1 CPD: 1 Credit
· Marketing is not sitting back in an economic downturn waiting for clients to find you.
· Neither is it brash sleazy deals through cut fees
· It is a simple logical process
· Identify and target clients and make them aware what service you have to meet their need.
Ron Begbie (M.Arch (UCT), MBA London Business School,) will be presenting the course and will focus on practical implementation. He set up the marketing department and strategy for a practice of 150 architects in London. He has subsequently done marketing consultancy to professional practices in South Africa. He is a member of the Professional Services Marketing Group UK where he keeps abreast with the marketing strategies of quantity surveyors, architects, engineers, lawyers etc.
Thursday 14 or Friday 15 January 2010
08.30 - 16.00
CENTURION LAKE HOTEL, PRETORIA
An outline of this one day workshop ….
· Preliminary market analysis
· Workshop - Analysing your practice
· Marketing as a Strategic Function
· Strategic Analysis.
· Workshop - Strategy for your practice.
· Executing a marketing plan.
· Workshop - Action plan for your practice
· Measuring the success of marketing.
The previous courses have received a 'Satisfaction Rating' of over 80% from the attendees.
Who should attend?
· Professionals and Practice Leaders.
· PAs and Administrators who will be implementing marketing initiatives.
COST & BOOKING
Cost: VA Members / SAIA : R 1200.00
Non-Members R 1500.00
(Includes lunch, teas and notes)
For more information call Heather Joyce - Tel 043 735 4792 Fax 043-7354864