PROJECT PLANNING - Middle East
PROJECT PLANNING ENGINEERS (Civil or building discipline) – 1 x Qatar and 1 x Oman and 1 x Libya
Long well established multi-disciplinary contractor requires the services of a well experienced QA/QC Manager to ensure the quality of service which this construction company has been recognised for!
Range of projects include highways in all types of terrain, tunnels, bridges and flyovers, airports, housing schemes, palaces, luxury hotels, hospitals, universities, commercial buildings, sports and conference centres and complex military projects. Current areas where they are active would include UAE, Saudi, Qatar, Libya.
Your related registration and qualification, a minimum of 5 yrs as in a project planning capacity would be essential as well as your experience within the Middle East or South Africa on either highways or multi-storey buildings or large scale housing or hotel projects.
In return they offer:
• The Salary always depend on qualifications and experience but on a rough scale we can say USD.70,000-100,000 annually
• All these vacancies are for positions in one of our Projects (either highway construction projects or multistory buildings and large scale building housing projects)
• An annual package in USD which will be broken down into a monthly basic salary that will paid at the end of each Gregorian month, a lump sum fixed overtime every Gregorian month that will cover all overtime or supplementary work. Once a year we have a bonus which will compensate for overtime and extra effort during the past year; this may vary according to employees evaluation, but usually we can guarantee a minimum of two/three month salaries for a 12 months of continued service.
• Provide free accommodation at the company’s facilities; these include free electricity, water, air conditioning, room cleaning, laundry and mess/kitchen facilities (still need to pay for food supplies)
• Paid annual leave of minimum 21 days every year; this can be extended with unpaid leave up to 2no. months according to your project requirements
• Car or Free transportation from the place of accommodation to the place of work and return
• Free return tickets to country of Origin bi annually upon completion of 6 months of continues service together with the annual leave.
• Free medical treatment in the country of employment, except standard eye and dental treatment
• Free workman’s compensation insurance against any accident on site
• The contract you will be given will be for a duration of 12no. months, but it will automatically be renewed if none of the two parties objects to it.
Ensure we have an updated CV