Engineers Declare Parts of Hoërskool Driehoek Safe for Pupils

Sections of the Hoërskool Driehoek have been declared safe for learners.

Gauteng Department of Education spokesperson Steve Mabona said they were waiting to hear from head of department Edward Mosuwe on when pupils can officially return to class, after structural engineers declared parts of the school safe.

Mosuwe is expected to make the announcement later on Wednesday.

Mabona said parents had been alerted about the latest developments.

READ MORE: https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/hoerskool-driehoek-school-to-reo...