Death Toll in Lagos Collapsed Building Now 6 - NEMA

The number of deaths from the Tuesday’s collapsed building in Lagos has increased to six, Ibrahim Farinloye, the south-west spokesperson for the National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA, has said.

Mr. Farinloye told the New Agency of Nigeria in Lagos on Wednesday that 15 people had so far been rescued.

He said that the incident happened at Tokunbo, off Odunfa Road, Carrena/Martins Street, Lagos Island.

According to him, another 11-year-old boy was pulled out of the debris alive at about 4.00 a.m. on Wednesday.

READ MORE: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/238176-death-toll-lag...