MECHANICAL ENGINEERS (MEP) (6 needed) - Saudi
MECHANICAL ENGINEERS X SIX (6) (MEP) Saudi Arabia
This international consulting and construction organisation requires top level candidates for major high rise and multi use developments projects in Saudi Arabia. Other projects are in Africa and the Middle East. Due to ongoing growth, our Client is seeking candidates with potential to develop with the company.
Their expertise encompasses Mechanical & Electrical Contractors specialising in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumping MEP. Handling Mechanical, Equipment Installations, Electrical Filling Contractors, Electrical Engineering Contractors, Electro-Mechanical Equipment Installation and Maintenance obviously includes all air conditioning.
• Be responsible for the successful completion of the Mechanical / Electrical works for multimillion world class projects
• Report directly to the project manager
• Organize and supervise the installations works to meet customer requirements
• Lead site engineering staff and relevant parties to ensure project completion within the allocated time and budget
• Ensure project close out procedures address all mechanical design matters
• Attend meetings with project consultants and clients
• University Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Building Services
• Superior engineering skills and capability of interacting with all engineering disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of engineering and design and familiarity with applicable codes, standards and acceptable industry practices
• 15 years of relevant formal work experience in construction with at least 5 years as a project senior engineer or a group leader
• Competent in leading, organizing and motivating others
• Computer literate
• Good English oral communication and writing/presentation skills
In return, our Client will provide emoluments in accordance to qualifications and experience. Package of around US$80,000 to 100,000 p.a.. plus normal expat conditions of accommodation, car, medical insurance, paid holidays, tickets to country of origin.
We would love to hear from you if you feel you have the skills and ambition to join this progressive organisation. Please send a full CV detailing the above including the value of the projects you have worked on.