Time Magazine and MONEY have released a new 2018 ranking that identifies the affordability and education quality of more than 700 leading institutions across the United States. The ranking looked at colleges that have a strong record of helping students graduate and preparing them for jobs at which they’ll earn enough to pay off student debt. Of the top 25 schools, over half offer either unaccredited or NAAB accredited architecture degrees for undergraduate students.
While programs and states differ, most of the 54 United States licensing boards require that architects hold a professional degree from a NAAB-accredited program, which includes bachelor of architecture, master of architecture, and doctor of architecture programs. The following list explores undergraduate degrees offered to high school and transfer students interested in pursuing architecture and its related fields.
Here, presented in MONEY's order of ranking, are some of the most affordable and top quality schools that also have architecture programs.
- Architects: Basiches Arquitetos Associados
- Location: Alameda Gabriel Monteiro da Silva, 1522 - Jardim America, São Paulo - SP, 01442-002, Brazil
- Authors: José Ricardo Basiches, Ronaldo Shinohara
- Area: 362.0 m2
- Project Year: 2017
- Photographs: Fran Parente
- Collaborator: Stephanie Toloi
- Construction: Murilo Alves Dantas Construtora
- Landscape Design: Juliana Freitas Paisagismo
- Lighting: Ricardo Helder - Lux Projetos
- Air Conditioning: Bom Estar
- Mep: Murilo Alves Dantas Construtora
- Approval Plan: Plenno
- Art Graphics Floor: Flavio Samelo