Buying a watch that could cost you as much as a car or a house requires careful calculations. It is a wild world out there and the watch market isn’t an exception.
The good news is that there are still places you can buy a watch without breaking the bank. As with any purchase, if you’re considering dropping your money on a luxury watch, you’d likely consider comparing prices across different platforms. Make sure to search for promotional codes of your favorite shops to save some money on your purchase.
But where will you find luxury watches at discounted prices? Well, here 7 places you can try out:
Fyvor is an epical place to shop online. You’ll find most of the world’s top brand luxury watches here. However, you won’t pay as you would in a high-end store. They’ve got a constant update of offers, which ensures that you enjoy full-scale online deals. You can also apply for promo codes or get special offers. Even more, if you follow their promotion codes, you can save up to $11550 when buying luxury watches.
JP Morgan Chase announced this week that they had hired Foster + Partners to design their new global headquarters in New York. The project, located in midtown Manhattan, will replace the existing 1960s SOM design for the US investment bank.
This is not the first time Foster + Partners have been called in to handle a corporate headquarters project: the office is also responsible for the designs of the nearby Hearst Tower, Apple’s Campus in Silicon Valley, and the Stirling Prize-winning Bloomberg HQ in London.
Concrete may be the material most associated with modern Brazilian architecture; high resistance to compression and, when armed, capable of assuming various forms. Its plasticity has made it a favorite material for some of Brazil's most expressive architects of the last century.
Today, it is still widely explored in the architectural production of Brazil, either for its structural robustness, ease of maintenance, or aesthetic value.
Below, we present a selection of 20 Brazilian homes built in recent years that use concrete in their structure or closures.
- Interiors Designers: Knowhere Studio
- Location: Shop 10, Building 25, Binjiang Junyuan, Zhangguanying Road, Panlong District, Kunming, Yunnan, China
- Architect In Charge: Nan Yang
- Design Team: Nan Yang, Yunlong Lu, Yi Wu, Zhengwei Song, Min Peng , Jian Gao
- Participants: Yunnan Fulong Design Office Co., Ltd
- Area: 164.0 m2
- Project Year: 2018
- Photographs: Yixiang Wang
- Architects: Lacime Architects
- Location: East of Suzhou North Railway Station, Nantiancheng Road, Suzhou, China
- Architect In Charge: Hu Cheng
- Design Team: Dezhen Kong, Zhihao Jin
- Area: 6030.0 m2
- Project Year: 2017
- Photographs: Shengliang Su, Qilin Zhang
- Interior Design: Quan Huang, G-Art Design
- Interior Designer: Quan Huang
- Client: Futureland Group
- Architects: bureau^proberts
- Location: Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, Australia
- Project Year: 2018
- Photographs: Mindi Cooke
Text description provided by the architects. Situated on a compact site comprising just over 500m2 along a stretch of stunning Gold Coast beachfront, NORTH residences are designed to occupy an entire floor, with wide living areas located on the building’s northern edge to give residents uninterrupted ocean views. Drawing cues from the surrounding natural environment, a series of folding concrete spandrels skirt the northern and southern facade of the building inspired by the natural crevasses formed in the adjacent rock formation of the headland. These provide a strong element of layering within the facades and control privacy to habitable rooms along the edge of the building. Sill heights in living areas fall away to the expansive northern aspect.
A whole new smart city is set to begin construction west of Moscow, Russia, and Zaha Hadid Architects has been selected to help design it. The firm’s proposal is a phased development prioritizing residential interactions with each other, nature and new technologies, creating “a diverse ecology” of spaces for living, working, education and leisure. The Rublyovo-Arkhangelskoke masterplan aims to be a global benchmark for smart, sustainable cities, incorporating smart tech to increase quality of life.
- Architects: BJB Architects
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Area: 2500.0 m2
- Project Year: 2018
- Photographs: Mike Chorley
- Builder: Infigo
- Client: Work Inc.
Text description provided by the architects. The Bays sets out to redefine the ‘shared office’ concept, by giving businesses the opportunity to occupy private spaces within a larger collective community. This creates a collaborative environment where good ideas come to grow.
- Architects: Muiños Otero López Arquitectura
- Location: Noallo de Abaixo _Castrelo de Miño_Ourense, Province of Ourense, Spain
- Area: 75.25 m2
- Project Year: 2016
- Photographs: Héctor Santos-Diez
- Promoter: Concello de Castrelo de Miño
- Builder: ATCON S.L.
- Project Manager: Víctor Lorenzo Salgado
- Metallic Constructions: CUESME
- Lighting: Lledó
- Electrical Installations: Suarez Electrical Installations
- Milwork: Meijón e Hijos
- Façade: FINSA
- Budget: 49,997.00 €